Where the potential buyer & seller are happy for a viewing to go ahead, we will do our best to accommodate under very strict safety guidelines listed below:
- We have asked all our clients to let us know if they or anyone living in their property develops any COVID-19 related symptoms and if so then all viewings will be ceased on their property until further notice.
- The home occupier must not be present for the viewing, (possibly take advantage of your daily exercise!) and we ask that all internal doors & windows (if necessary) where possible are left open, to avoid the necessity of touching handles.
- 2 people attending the viewing maximum, must be from the same household & must be the decision makers i.e. no children or relatives.
- Viewers must confirm, prior to attending the viewing, that they do not have any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Viewers must wear a disposable face mask, feet covers & sanitise hands before & after viewing.
- Viewers must not touch anything inside of the property, JKEA Team member will open any cupboards if possible and sanitise thereafter.
- We will not shake hands, gloves or not.
- The viewer must be in a ‘proceedable’ position i.e. their own property under offer or nothing to sell.
- 2 meters social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- JKEA Team members will anti-bacterial wipe all door handles before & after the viewing.
- JKEA Team member will open the front door to the property and let the viewer lead the way, maintaining a 2 meter distance behind the viewer at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THE VIEWING. THE SAFETY OF ALL IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN.